The Institute for Global Futures enables organizations to harness advanced technology innovations for competitive advantage.
- Complex systems strategy, design and development
- Large scale visualization modeling—geospatial, genomic, semantic, sentiment
- Ecosystem and marketplace strategic planning
- Forecasting and scenario development
- Strategy formulation
- IT systems architecture development
- Advanced technology development: Nano-Bio-IT-Neuro-Quantum
- Leading-edge and next generation innovation analysis: AI, networks, Web 2.0, robotics, communications, mobility, bionomics
- Industrial controls and process
- Financial Services
- Health Care
Selected Client Cases:
- Defense: Open source intelligence collection, conditioning, semantic mapping, predictive analytics, geospatial situation awareness, failure mode prediction
- Manufacturing: Advanced autonomous artificially intelligence robotics, adaptive controls, networked intelligence and self-healing industrial controls.
- Process Control: Real-time fault recovery controls using swarming expert systems embedded in neural network frameworks.
- Education and Commerce: Multi-agency interoperable database search, college search, career planning, simulation and modeling, and geospatial information display and navigation.
- Finance: Custom market participant indices, business performance metrics, predictive analytics and forecasting, business performance visualization scorecards.
- Health Care: Scenario forecasts, and game changer technology convergence trending between nanotech, biotech, cognitive technology, and information technology
- Communications: Social network collaboration, point-of-presence awareness, network visualization, contextual search, and multimedia technologies
- Energy: Clean-tech business intelligence, trend forecasting, strategic technology engineering and collaboration, consortium initiative management.
Technology Engineering Experience:
The IGF team has deep direct technical experience in applications engineering, analytic assessment and market development of the following technologies:
- Online Trend Tracking
- Scenario Planning
- Predictive Analytics
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Open Source Intelligence
- Sentiment Analysis Methods
- Data Mining Tools
- Geospatial Situation Awareness
- Artificial Intelligence Systems
- Adaptive Robotics Controls
- Semantic Networks
- Swarm Intelligent Agents
- Simulation and Modeling
- Search Engines
- Multidimensional Visualization
- Stereoscopic Displays
- Media Compression Codecs
- Virtual Reality Systems
- Collaboration Platforms
- Hybrid VLSI Chip Design
- Voice Recognition Systems
- Acoustic Sensor Systems
- Finite Element Analysis Tools
- Facial Recognition Systems
- Medical Sensor Analytics